Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Idol Jury on gotländskan: “What a fucking bargain!” – Helagotland.se

Karolina Westberg, 17? R, was formerly the attempts? Kt to join Idol. D? she received three no jury and was l? MNA directly. Now it was a completely different reaction she got from Laila Bagge Wahlgren, Anders Bagge and Alexander Bard. The jury pc? Llde up and screamed the f? Rv ing.

– They screamed f? Rst in mouth p? each other and jumped around. Eventually screamed Laila “Can I f? s? ga n? gonting or? ‘. D? I dropped the air, j? clear how happy I was, s? gives Karolina Westberg.

She was not s? rskilt n? jd with his introduction. D? t? nkte Karolina Westberg she would? ka directly.

– D? I put not a tone that I wanted. I t? Nkte it was d? Thoroughly and that all crapped themselves. But s? was not it, s? gives Karolina Westberg, laughing.

After the jury ask? m beh? VDE they do not even talk about it would be awarded a golden ticket. D? Rmed went GOTL? Ndskan Karolina Westberg on to the final audition.

– There k? NNS totally sick that I could develop s? very fr? nf? RRA? ret, s? gives Karolina Westberg.

Now? r her up at Anders Bagge and will soon record n? gra l? takes. She does not know what becomes of cooperation.

– After I had been at Anders and sung in n? Gra l? Takes. D? f? r we see what h? commits after that. But f? Rhoppningsvis I n? Point within the music, f? Rst should I g? clear school p? Gotland’s? Gives Karolina Westberg.

– He thought f? Rst me to g? p? his school in northern Sweden. But my f? R? Ages thinks I should finish school p? Gotland.

H? R you can also? see the clip d? r Idol jury? r full fine? ndigt lyric? ver what Karolina Westberg performed with l? ten “What if”.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment