Friday, March 13, 2015

Mans Zelmerlöw refuses to take victory in advance – Göteborgs-Posten

Mans Zelmerlöw has set up a rule that is more important than others. He refuses to think of Eurovision.

– The word may not even be mentioned in my team, says fancied.

Måns Zelmerlöws ultimate goal of To set up the Eurovision Song Contest was to get a hit that would give new impetus to his career.

– We have actually already succeeded. I knew that Heroes was a good song, but this surpasses all my expectations, says Måns Zelmerlöw.

Heroes is a success both on Spotify and I-tunes and on Sunday may radio listeners know how it fared in the harsh competition in the Swedish charts. Then Mans Zelmerlöw, if it goes as everyone thinks, already had time to celebrate his expected victory in Saturday’s Eurovision final.

– I do not charge anything upfront. It will be really tough, there are many who can win, says Måns Zelmerlöw.

What have you given yourself up to in the two weeks since the race in Orebro?

– Slappat! Someone gave me a huge box with lots milk chocolate cakes, one where you can win at Liseberg. I already ate up almost all of it.

You’ve really svullat.

– Yes, but you know, you sit and check their TV series and think that you should just take two pieces, then it gets to eat the whole cake. But now I jerked me up. (Laughs).

Will you something in number to the finals?

– No, we had a brief discussion on we might add a little pyro but quickly realized that we want it just as it was in Örebro.

A few costume changes?

– Mnjaaa … it is possible. We’re looking at some options, but I enjoyed working with what I had on me later.

You’ve said before that the Heroes leave the roads open, you can select any track now. So how will it be?

– Heroes gets some kind of extremes on the upcoming record. Most others will tighten how it sounded on the Barcelona session . Then we’ll certainly fill up with some newly written that draws more attention Heroes. It will be fun.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment