Friday, April 17, 2015

Kinnaman large fraction of Robocop film – Expressen

The Secret emails reveal big fracas between Joel Kinnaman and Sony.

In one of the Wikileaks leaked Sony emails threaten the Swedish star to jump off the release of “Robocop.”

“I find it disrespectful,”‘ll Joel Kinnaman have written according to the documents.

On Thursday leaked WikiLeaks what is claimed to be 170 000 e-mails and 30,000 documents from the film company Sony.

One of e-mails reveal major row between the Swedish Hollywood star Joel Kinnaman and film company.

Joel Kinnaman plays the lead role in the movie “Robocop”. But when the promotional photos were published discovered Swede to the film company used his stuntman instead of him, according to the documents.

READ MORE: WikiLeaks publishes leaked emails

Joel Kinnaman sharply criticizes the time, according to the document.

“I do not understand how this can continue to happen. Have any of you done anything to put an end to these amateur mistake? /…/ I hate to say it, but having to deal with this problem over and over again has made my craving to do promotion for this film disappeared, “he writes in an email.

Staff at Sony responds to the criticism, saying, according to the documents, that Joel Kinnaman approved all the images.

Then the Swede furious – and threatens to jump off the PR work for the movie.

READ MORE: Kinnaman shows off new love

“It is simply not true. I have not accepted some photos I is not on. /…/ I was promised that hopblandningar would not happen again,” he writes according to documents and continues:

“The lack of accountability makes me furious. Yes, I accept pictures of me. But I can not igneom and agree to the pictures of my stunt double Dorian. The problem is that you do not know what will now see the difference between the actor and stuntman. I find that it disrespectful that you put the blame on me. /…/ Until this is fully corrected I do not feel confident with doing more promotion, “he writes.

Follow Expressen Entertainment on Facebook – where you can comment and discuss our articles.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment