Thursday, January 28, 2016

Joseph Fiennes respond to the criticism – Aftonbladet

An actor with white skin color should play Michael Jackson.

The protagonist Joseph Fiennes respond to the criticism.

– Michael Jackson’s skin color was probably more like min than the one he was born with, he tells Entertainment Tonight.

The fact that an actor with white skin color should play Michael Jackson faced criticism.

It is the actor Joseph Fiennes that has castats to play the African-American pop icon in the upcoming TV drama comedy “Elizabeth, Michael & amp; Marlon “.

And now he chooses to answer the criticism.

– I am a white, middle-class guy from London and is perhaps just as surprised as you said Joseph Fiennes told Entertainment Tonight.

– Michael Jackson was definitely a problem, a pigment problems and it is something I believe. His skin tone was probably more similar to mine than the one he was born with, he said.

Meanwhile, an interview of 1993 had spread.

That’s when Michael Jackson is visiting Oprah Winfrey talk show as he chooses to comment on a rumor. The rumor was about popikonens alleged desire for a boy with white skin color would play him in a commercial.

– That is so stupid. It’s the most ridiculous and most terrible rumor I’ve ever heard, he said in the interview to Digital Spy has posted on his site.

– Why would I want a child with white skin color should play me? I am a black American. I am a black American. I am proud to be a black American. I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am, says Michael Jackson interview with Oprah Winfrey.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment