Three people, two men and a 17-year-old girl, has been arrested on probable cause suspected of murder.
The victim was found in a burning car in Norrkoping in June.
the 49-year-old murdered man had contact with the suspect before he died.
the night of June 22 snatched the police and emergency out a car fire in the district Klockaretorpet in Norrköping. It was a minibus was on fire.
– When the fire was extinguished found the remains of a dead man, said Thomas Agnevik, spokesman for the police in Norrköping.
The victim was identified a week later as a 49 year old male resident in Norrköping.
Now, three people detained by prosecutors, on probable cause suspected of murder.
– We have three persons arrested and detained. Two of them were arrested yesterday and one of them the day before yesterday, says Anders Selevik, investigators at police in Norrköping.
The victim must somehow had contact with the now murder suspects before he died. This has made people become interesting for the police, according to a press release from the prosecutor’s office.
The two men, aged 25 and 45, are known to the police earlier. 25-year-old convicted of, inter alia, robbery, drug offenses and threats against officials. 45-year-old is currently a suspect in another study on including aggravated larceny and illegal restraint.
Both are resident in Norrköping.
Even a 17 year old girl is arrested on suspicion of murder. The District Court has confidential information about her.
Her defenders Bengt Lejefors met his client, but he would not comment on how she agrees to the charges.
– I have no comment, I have promised my client and her parents to not say anything, he said.
Mikael Abrahamsson, who is a defender for the 25-year-old man, says his client denies to the suspicions against him.
– he denies the crime, he has nothing of this to do, says Abrahamsson.
Bear Breitfeld, defending the 45-year-old, would not comment how his client agrees to the charges.
it’s been over two months since the suspected murder before the three suspects could be arrested.
– There has been an investigation. We have held many hearings and a lot of other investigative actions, he said.
It should not have been a known threat against the man. Otherwise do not want Anders Selevik comment on the investigation.
– We are in a delicate position in the investigation when we just have arrested several people, therefore we can not currently make any comments, he said.
It has already interrogated the persons detained.
– We have more hearing scheduled, says Anders Selevik.