Promised new place in the Eurovision song contest after diskningen
Anna Book, can’t stop the tears.
She feel betrayed by SVT after having been promised the place in the Eurovision song contest.
– I’m incredibly disappointed that it is so easy to through out a lot of promises, ” she says.
Just two days before the race diskades Anna Books let the out of the Eurovision song contest. Since then she has been waiting for his revenge, with a new song in the competition next year.
But when the SVT on Wednesday presented all the 28 artists who will compete in the Eurovision song contest 2017 was Anna Books the name.
She is distraught when Nöjesbladet reach her and crying during almost the whole conversation.
Anna Book feel betrayed by SVT and Changes top management with tävlingsgeneralen Christer Björkman project manager Anette Helenius at the forefront.
– I’m incredibly disappointed that it is so easy to through out a lot of promises and harangues that "this may not go to" and "we shall compensate for this", but you hear nothing, ” she says.
According to Anna Book, she received the promise at the same time that she learned that her entries would be washed.
– I’m sorry on Christer and I’m sorry on Anette Helenius, as they were so incredibly keen on me right there and then when they convey diskningen.
‘t heard from SVT
But of late she has not heard a sound from the SVT.
eventually heard Anna Books project manager of Melodifestivalen editorial a few weeks ago.
– I asked my management to pull off an e-mail and ask what’s going on. We have not even gotten a concrete answer back. It is very thin and lean.
Have you tried to contact Christer Björkman?
– No, I thought it was on his table, Christer, in particular, to contact me. He knows where I am and I’m not hard to get hold of. I didn’t want to chase him, do not rush and push him. It was their words, from him to me that they would come to me.
But according to SVT have to call the promises given to the Anna Book.
– We have not received any propå or låtförfrågan about the Anna Books, the participation in the Eurovision song contest in 2017 and we have not promised her a place in the Eurovision song contest, greets Christer Björkman, via his press contact.
READ ALSO the
Loreen ready for the Eurovision song contest 2017
READ ALSO the
Therefore diskades Anna Books let
▸ Anna Books song "Sky for two" would have competed in the Eurovision song contest in 2016.
▸ But just two days before the race were able to Nöjesbladet tell you that the song already competed in the moldovan national final before Eurovision song contest 2014, but with a different text.
▸ According to the EBU rules for the Eurovision song contest receive a tävlingslåt not have published, made public or otherwise published before 1 november of the year before the Eurovision finals.
▸ Changes is even harder. An entry must not have been played publicly before their event date.
▸ Therefore had SVT no other choice than to wash the dishes, "Heaven for two" and Anna Books tävlingsmedverkan in the Eurovision song contest in 2016.
Post a Comment