Monday, December 22, 2014

Ulf Lundell would have visited Hakan Hellstrom at Ullevi – Aftonbladet

Ulf Lundell would have visited Hakan Hellstrom on record the concert at Ullevi last summer. There he reveals on his blog.

“I was on the way to the banquet,” he writes.

Freddie Wadling , Veronicas and Captain Red visited all successful concert at Ullevi. Now, type Ulf Lundell that even he would have made Hakan Hellstrom company.

“I think the whole house will be filled by the Ullevi this Christmas. I was on the way to the banquet, scratched out for a long long time, the only Hakan song I can handle the key in, thought me a harmonica intro, but at the auction song, H certainly very mixed feelings and my own tour came in between “he writes, referring to the song’s rights were sold at auction.

Lundell says that he listens to the live album from the Ullevi Stadium during a cleaning session in the home.

” From upstairs heard a 60,000-mannakör sing. It’s Hakan at Ullevi. I’m beginning to suspect that this will be a Hellströmsk July Well, fine with me “.

And that’s not all. Lundell also had on Saturday written about Hellström and that he had seen Hakan film again.

“Very charming. Unbelievable that it is the same man who plays Paul (Hakan) in the film who plays super-nazze in Blue eyes. It’s well done, “he writes.

The movie” Hakan Hellstrom at Ullevi June 7, 2014 “if successful concert last summer, shown here on Aftonbladet.se December 28.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment