Thursday, July 2, 2015

Zara Larsson: “I thought that Gunther was dead” – Nyheter24

17-year-old artist fights back.

After Mats “Günther” Söderlund called her “one of many fjortis brides” hit the star now back.

– What the fuck, I thought he was dead, she says in her podcast.

The artist has previously not wanted to comment on the “Ding Dong Song” -artistens attacks, but it was discussed in the last section the pod “Fantastic Voyage,” writes Aftonbladet.

– People were obviously upset, which one of them was Günther. What the fuck, I thought he was dead? says Zara Larsson .

IMAGE SOURCE

In the “Günther, sit down,” she questions Günther.

– The fun was when he would talk about the hits I’ve done. Okay, you’ve done two songs, one of which is called “The ding dong song and” Teeny weeny string bikini “, you should talk to me about the songs that are hits and an artist’s career? Günther, I do not think so.

The artist has endured a lot of näthat because of their feminist positions but has also been supported not least on Twitter.

– It is so damn fine anyway after a week with incredibly much hate from all sides, people have trendat hashtag Backa Zara. Then I want to cry a splash because I think people are so very nice. I get so happy, she says in the pod.

IMAGE SOURCE

And the star has been helped by support.

– I had not been able to continue if only I had been stupid comments if I should die, but I had not been able to get involved with feminist messages if life was perfect. Then it had not been necessary, she says.

The

Larsson while difficult to understand hatred.

The

– I do not understand people’s coarse threats and violations. It is not understandable that they will threaten me to life and wanting to rape and beating me.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment