Just as expected program results Petra Mede and Måns Zelmerlöw Eurovision.
We were SVT out with today.
– It feels great. You have been longing for the day when you finally get to talk about it, says Måns Zelmerlöw.
The press conference in the Globe offered no surprises. As previously revealed, it will be Petra Mede 45 and Mans Zelmerlöw , 29, who leads the Eurovision Song Contest in 2016.
– It feels great. You have been longing for the day when you finally get to talk about it. Although it seemed like everyone has known about it, says Måns Zelmerlöw Nöjesbladet.
Petra Mede will be the first program director in 42 years that the programs lead the Eurovision Song Contest twice.
– It’s incredibly fun, and I’m very honored that you asked again. Doing much wrong in life, but sometimes doing it right. It would be quite presumptuous of me to come with tips to Mans winning the whole thing and led Sing-along at Skansen with verve. We are quite pleased with each other, she said during the press conference.
“Once in a lifetime”
Even Mans Zelmerlöw is an experienced name in Eurovisonsammanhang. He has both programs led Eurovision Song Contest and won the notoriously whole Eurovision this year.
– For me it was obvious. There is a “once in a lifetime” -grej, says Måns Zelmerlöw Nöjesbladet.
– For me, it was also obvious. This is of course ten times in a lifetime perhaps, replied Petra Mede then program the leading duo were joined in the laughter.
The final will take place in the Globe May 14, 2016.
Like pop, Mellon and the Eurovision? Follow “We who love schlager” on Facebook – have a fun Facebook Flow of coup