SVT confirms: Petra Mede and Måns Zelmerlöw leading “Eurovision Song Contest” in 2016 in Stockholm.
Expressen, however, could Already last week reveal news.
– When I heard that I would do it with Petra, I was very happy, says Måns Zelmerlöw during SVT’s press conference.
Today at 12.00 will present SVT who will be the host for the “Eurovision Song Contest” at the Globe Arena in Stockholm in 2016.
But already last week, could Expressen reveal that it becomes Mans Zelmerlöw and Petra Mede receiving the honor-filled mission. According to an informant told Expressen have programs leading duo already signed contracts with SVT. The informant says that both men and Petra will be presented at today’s press conference.
– They have written on. SVT is very pleased, Måns and Petra is really perfect for the mission, the source said earlier.
Petra Mede: “Is incredibly fun”
At the press conference said Petra Mede:
– It’s incredibly fun, and I’m very honored that you asked again. Doing much wrong in life, but sometimes doing it right. It would be quite presumptuous of me to come with tips to Mans winning the whole thing and led Sing-along at Skansen with verve. We are quite pleased with each other, she says.
Mans Zelmerlöw pays tribute to his colleague:
– I think that Petra did an absolutely fantastic job in the last. When I heard that I would do it with Petra, I was very happy, he said.
If the preparations says Måns:
– Oh, I do not know. We have met before. It will be a very fun trip. Right now I feel very calm and just looking forward this.
When asked how life has changed in the Eurovision profit says Måns:
– No, not at all. Well that has changed enormously. I’ve been out touring place since May. I’ve got to do an international tour and wake up in a new country every day.
READ MORE: Måns and Petra will lead the “Eurovision Song Contest”
Mans Zelmerlöw and Petra Mede leading Eurovision
Mans Zelmerlöw and Petra Mede is also SVT’s dream name. Petra Mede is already established in the Eurovision World. She led, among other things, the “Eurovision Song Contest” in Malmö in 2013 after Loreen’s victory in Baku, Azerbaijan.
And earlier this year was hailed Mede large, after the program resulted in the Eurovision Song Contest’s Greatest Hits on the BBC.
Mans Zelmerlöw this year took home the Eurovision to Sweden, after the victory of “Heroes” in Vienna, Austria in May this year.
Follow Expressen Entertainment on Facebook – where you can comment and discuss our articles.