Ahmed, 16, was shot to death at the bus stop on Amiralsgatan in Malmö.
Now, the work of the police with the theory that the wrong person may have been pushed.
– There is a theoretical possibility that the offender shoots the wrong person, ” says spaningsledare J-B Cederholm.
It was at 18.30 o’clock on Thursday evening as 16-year-old Ahmed Obaid was shot to death at the bus stop at admiral road in Rosengård in Malmö.
He was shot with a large number of shots – including in the face – before the offender fled the place.
the Police currently cannot find any explainable reason for why Ahmed Obaid was shot to death on the open street.
– We can’t see anything that would be found in his presence which could be a motive to shoot him with a large number of shots, ” says spaningsledare J-B Cederholm.
Neither he nor his family have any connection to the criminal circles.
the Theory: Can have the "shot error"
Now, the work of the police with the theory that the offender may have shot the wrong person.
– There is a theoretical possibility that the offender shoots the wrong person, then there is no motive, but then motvet to shoot someone else, ” he says to Aftonbladet.
Other possible theories to the police at the moment not go into.
Signalementen: Younger mörkklädd
A large number of people will have become witnesses to the dödskjutningen – but, although it differs in many details of witness. Now bringing the police up like from, among other buses, then they continue to hold hearings with witnesses and others who may know something.
– We give priority to karlägga the victim’s last hours in the life, ” he says.
– Our picture of the hours is not good, we don’t know what he did just before he was shot. We don’t know who he is, or has met, or where he was or if he is on the road from the site.
so far, there is no suspect for the murder.
yesterday, Aftonbladet, revealing that the shooter should have run away from the scene with a gun in his hand – but then come back to the site. Where should the person have hidden themselves among a larger number of people who had gathered around Ahmed. There is nothing the police want to confirm.
– But what we can say with pretty big certainty is that the offender is a man, he was mörklädd and is probably a younger ability, ” says J-B Cederholm.