Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Stina Wollter in Lets dance: “Both the vig and wild” – Göteborgs-Posten

TV During Wednesday morning revealed Nyhetsmorgon” on TV4, two new participants for the coming Lets dance, namely the tv-the carpenter Anders Öfvergård and artist Stina Wollter: “It is not really what I usually do. I like most knocking over peoples coffee cups with your ass and dance Beyoncédans in the kitchen,” says Stina Wollter to the GP.

the Artist Stina Wollter and tv-the carpenter Anders Öfvergård is ready for the spring round of TV4′s Let’s dance, revealed the Show during Wednesday morning.

” I look forward to exploring this with confidence. To be lifting. To lift. Nah, I’m not worried. I practice setting boundaries and to open the borders and I think I don’t have anything to be worried about. Then I’m the vig and wild, ” says Stina Wollter to the GP.

How hard are you betting on to win the program?

” Not a whit. I intend to dance and enjoy.

READ MORE: Stina Wollter dance for life

You are known for your moves, but how do you think that you are capable of, for example, a partner dance that tango in the program?

” No idea, but I like to relate myself to the limits and explore how I can flower in them so it dissolves safely. I have an input in this named Desire, and then I have respect and curiosity for the actual “craftsmanship” and it will probably lead me into the different characters.

Is there any dance you see the extra forward?

” I hardly know what it is yet?! But you know those Fred Astair dance is supposed to be super fun. I mean that sveeepa up with a bit of stiff neck and arms in the bow and svandun around the ankles…it is not really what I usually do. I like most knocking over peoples coffee cups with your ass and dance Beyoncédans in the kitchen.

READ MORE: Stina Wollter, “I said, cocks with cocks”

earlier, it is known that the former alpinstjärnan Anja Pärson is ready for the program, that has säsongspremiär in march and is led by Tilde de Paula Eby and David Hellenius.

READ MORE: Sven Wollter: “the Same oppression that is racism”

"Let’s dance" has säsongspremiär in march and is led by Tilde de Paula Eby and David Hellenius.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment