Ella Lemhagen makes movie with Sarah Jessica Parker.
The star of “Sex and the City” has starred in the Swedish language first American film – a comedy in Italy.
– She is relaxed and comfortable, and have a good attitude, says Ella Lemhagen about the actor from New York.
The working title of the film is “All roads lead to Rome”. A road movie that begins filming in Italy for less than a month.
– Sarah Jessica Parker plays an American woman who comes to Italy with his 17-year-old daughter, says Ella Lemhagen , 49th, where things happen so that she embarks on a journey. It’s a comedy.
Raul Bova (“Under the Tuscan Sun” and “The Tourist”) is the male lead.
In another role include Spanish Paz Vega (“Sex & amp; Lucia”), who worked with Pedro Almodóvar and play Maria Callas in the “Grace of Monaco”.
Ella Lemhagen has long been an agent and manager in the United States and has received multiple scripts to read through the years.
– Often, I do not fond of the script, and sometimes I have turned down movies because it does not fit the times, says Ella Lemhagen. This script, I got this winter and it’s fun.
Was Sarah Jessica Parker ready for the main role then?
– No, she was not. We discussed different names. I felt that she and I share many ideas when we met and talked about the movie.
Do you have any relation to her most famous television series
– I’ve seen a few episodes of “Sex and the City” to keep track, and I saw it the first feature film, says Ella Lemhagen. The second one should obviously not see. She said it is horrible.
Ella Lemhagen was asked about the new movie when she cut “The Boy with the gold pants” which was hailed at the premiere this weekend.
Already in place
She is one of the 2000s more successful Swedish directors.
Ella Lemhagen is now in Italy and preparing the film. “All roads lead to Rome” will be recorded until the end of November. It is produced by an American independetbolag and premiere can be expected no earlier than the late 2015th