Are you missing Melodifestivalen
Hold on – it’s almost only four months left until the popular music kicks off again.
Today presents SVT and Christer Bjorkman year’s news in the music competition. Nöjesbladet reporting live from the press conference, which starts about 9:00.
Join the live coverage here
Aftonbladet has previously revealed one of the changes before the Melodifestivalen 2015th
– Instead of eight songs per race will be, hold on now, seven, said Markus Larsson, Nöjesbladet Melodifestivalen Expert.
Christer Björkman, executive producer of Melodifestivalen, says that premiums will be less in the races:
– We need to improve the live feel and get more air. We will have the opportunity to present artists in a better way. Although program leaders will have more time in the broadcast, he says.
More songs in the finale
According to SVT, the next year’s finals have more songs than usual: twelve grants instead of ten . This is because that Second Chance will look different next year. The grant ended in third and fourth place in the races will meet in four duels. Then the winners of those to advance to the finals.
– Trying to make as little repetition as possible. There will be four straight matchups. Each act gives us a winner we will then see the week after the finale. So it’s little bit more songs in the final. So we will have 12 songs in the final.
New this year will also be that there is a ceiling in the poll: a maximum of 20 votes per phone and contributions.
– A new thing we have introduced, there is probably no one who might have forgotten that we had voting trouble last year, is that we have done so that we have the same rules as in the Eurovision Song Contest, that is a cap on how many times you can vote. It turns out that we’ve looked at statistically very few votes more than 20 times anyway, so it will not directly affect the voting intensity.
Christel Tholse Willers is the new head of the Eurovision Song Contest.
– The reason we do about the competition, we do not need a special reason, we make about race all the time. Our mission is to constantly screw and change. Since it is clear that we are watching a little extra on it, because that finale had a stud last year, she says.
How are you going with the program hosts
– We want to innovate and optimize a host. We think that it is the viewer’s guide in the competition. To be able to create a relationship with the gang on the couch and of course be able to take a large audience.
Christel Tholse Willers says that the hosts have already been completed.
– More than that, I would not say.