Christer Yrjas, 41,
sheep farmer, Degeberga.
Looking for a nice guy to go to a flea market rounds with.
– I think it’s great fun to dance. It’s very fun to dance the foxtrot with a guy, but it’s not so common.
Jonathan Antonsson, 27, Organic meat farmer, Orust.
Looking for a driven girl who longs for family life.
– Clean urban girls do not work when you live in the country. I have tried. It’s a great opportunity to show what I’m looking for the girl.
Johan Lindgren, 36, Organic dairy farmer, Broby .
Looking for a kind-hearted girl, preferably someone from another culture.
– I want a girl to share life with; it is my goal with the program.
Oskar Caster, 25, Do horses and chickens, Hoor.
Bug happy guy looking for a nice girl.
– The program has taught me to talk more openly in public.
Madeleine Kihlberg, 60, Breeder of alpacas, Rejmyre.
Looking for an independent and adventurous man.
– It has been incredibly fulfilling to be with.
Sebastian Davidsson, 33,
conducts forestry, small-scale meat production and works extra in civil protection, Anderstorpsvägen.
Looking for a training interested person laughs.
– I was single last year and felt it was time to take chance. I have followed the “Farmer Wants a Wife” since the first season and I believe in the program idea.
Erik Nilsson, 23, Sheep and pig farmer, Pilas.
Looking for a humble girl who can unleash.
– I got performance anxiety in dating on television.
Peter Karlsson, 52, Meat Farmer, Tanumshede, Bohuslän.
Looking for a good woman to ride motorbike with.
– I was very nervous when I should date before the cameras.