Monday, May 25, 2015

Mans Zelmerlöw apologize for “Flag image” – Aftonbladet

He has been threatened and received a variety hatkommentarer.

Now, says Måns Zelmerlöw criticized “Flag image” on Instagram.

– I sorry if anyone took offense, he said.

“A scandal”. So describes the Albanian newspaper Panorama the picture Mans Zelmerlöw recently uploaded on Instagram. In the picture, who is now removed, is ESC-winner on a couch and take it easy. The picture brought such anger because Mans Zelmerlöw has the legs of a piece of cloth that looks like an Albanian flag.

After the image has been featured in the Albanian media began yesterday flow into angry – and in some cases threatening – comments on men’s Zelmerlöws Instagram.

“takes seriously threats”

The police in Skåne stated earlier today that it takes seriously the death threats made against ESC-winner and during a press conference in Lund today asked Mans Zelmerlöw apologize for the picture.

– I’m sorry if anyone took offense, he said, among other things, during the press conference.

In a text message to Nöjesbladet clarifies Mans Zelmerlöw that he had not a clue about what lay beneath his legs.

– I’m not sure there’s a flag. If it were true, it was not something I was aware of when I lay on the couch. I removed the picture as soon as I heard this, writes Mans Zelmerlöw.



Death threats

Among the hateful comments on men’s Zelmerlöws Instagram was including death threats.

– If you were near me I had probably killed you, it was in one of the comments.

Many also demanded that the image would be removed, as it then was made late last night. The picture had then over 6800 comments.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment