Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sources: One Direction shatter – Aftonbladet

One Direction will take a break in March next year, writes The Sun.

Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan have jointly taken the decision to be away each at least one year in order to focus on solo projects, the newspaper said.

– They intend to find a way back to each other in the future, but for now this is the end, says an informed source.

Zayn Malik , 22, left the One Direction earlier this year, and Louis Tomlinson , 23, to become a father.

It has been a tumultuous year for all Directioners.

Now, according to The Sun that the whole band differ greatly in March next year. The remaining members Harry Styles 21 Liam Payne , 21, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan , 21, together have made the decision to take a break at least one year of STT focus on various solo projects.

The newspaper also writes that the guys decided not to tour to promote her fifth studio album, which will learn to make millions of fans around the world very disappointed.

“Nothing bad blood”

The decision should have been taken during a meeting in London last week.

– The guys have been together for five years, which is amazing for a boy band . They deserve to have at least a year to focus on their own projects. There is no bad blood between these guys and they are all behind this decision, says a knowledgeable source of The Sun continues:

– The split does not, but intends to go together again sometime in the future . But for now this is the end and they finish on top as the world’s most popular musikakt.

Does not depend on Malik

This means that their last major concert will be on October 31 in Sheffield, England.

The new album is released in time for Christmas and the newspaper writes that One Direction get to do some advertising for it before the release.

Sources also say that the break is not due to Zayn Malik left the band.

Sony executives are very keen to signal Harry Styles, which they claim is the one that has the greatest chance of guys to succeed with his solo career. But other sources say Styles inclined to launch an acting career in Hollywood.

More confirm

One Direction have sold over 50 million albums and was put together by music mogul Simon Cowell in the UK “X Factor” in 2010.

After The Sun reported on the news, several other major media took it up, and even American People write that they have a source that confirms the break in boy band. Something of writing caused huge reactions in social media among fans.


No comments:

Post a Comment