On Lantbruk.com we offer you a forum to express your views, where you can easily make your posts available to other debaters from the moment you publish it . What we expect from you are:
• That you respect others who comment the articles and the people we write about in that you refrain you from personal attacks, abusive or condescending comments, profanity or obscene words, slander and threats.
• The fact that you stick to the topic
• The writing in Swedish, or Danish or Norwegian
• You are NOT links to sites with pornographic, sexist or racist content
• That you do not call for criminal or otherwise in violation of Swedish law
• That you in the post NOT make unauthorized publication of copyrighted material
• That you would rather not write more than about 500 characters.
Posts that violate one or more of the foregoing conduct, we may delete.
NOTE: Your posts we reserve the right to use in the magazine Country Farm.
We would like your help to find questionable posts. Contact the newsdesk of comments you deem questionable by calling Agriculture 08-588365 20th
Web Unwelcomed provided and monitored in accordance with the Law on Responsibility for Electronic Bulletin Boards (SFS 1998: 112). This means that the editors regularly read and if necessary remove posts that violate this law.
Lantbruk.com follows the same pressure ethical stance that the printed newspaper. This means that we can choose to delete individual posts, avoid opening some articles for comments or whenever the closing of the possibility of commenting on the case, posts deviate from these rules.
Anyone who makes a post that is contrary to law can personally be responsible for this. Users who repeatedly abuse the rules can be turned off.