Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Lawrence tired of Hollywood’s salary gaps – Sydsvenskan

“When I Sony Hacking discovered how much less I served than those lucky people with penises, so I was not angry at Sony. I was angry at myself. I failed as a negotiator because I gave up too easily, “she writes.

Although Jennifer Lawrence was one of the bigger names in the” American Hustle “earned her and her colleague Amy Adams worse than Bradley Cooper, Christian Bale and Jeremy Renner.

Lawrence writes that she tends to be offensive when she says what she thinks, in a way that men are not.

“I’m past trying to find the ‘adorable’ way of saying what I think and still be liked! To hell with it, I do not think I worked with a man in a leadership position who spend time trying to arrive at what approach he will use to get their voice heard. “

Jennifer Lawrence text hailed by co-stars on Twitter. Among other things, writes both Emma Watson and Elizabeth Banks they love Lawrence. In a video clip on E Online says Sienna Miller that she experienced the pay gap and that she turned down the role when she discovered that she earned half the sum of their male colleagues.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment