Pernilla Wahlgren’s son fell headlong five meters straight down into the hard tile.
Now, says the actor about the terrible accident.
– He had a guardian angel.
Pernilla Wahlgren , 47, was in the midst of a performance of the musical “apron” on the Gota Lejon when she got horror news – her eight year old son had been in an accident in the bath house.
The son was on the way up to 5th trampoline to make one last hope, but slipped on the last step and fell headlong five meters straight down into the hard tile. As soon Pernilla Wahlgren was told she interrupted the show and went to the Astrid Lindgren Children’s Hospital, where 8-year-old transferred by ambulance.
– I can say that I have never been so scared in all my life !, writes Pernilla Wahlgren in his blog.
READ ALSO PLUS “I’m as much Dad that Mom”
“Had guardian angel”
Once at the Astrid Lindgren Children’s Hospital received Pernilla Wahlgren’s son spend the day at the trauma department where he Low strapped until his head and body is X-rayed.
– A case of five meters is classified as a very serious fall accident so it went through the whole body very thoroughly. The staff at Astrid Lindgren was absolutely amazing. Thank God that everything looked good and we could breathe, she writes.
Miraculously needed her son alone sew a gash on his temple.
– The doctors say he has had a guardian angel and I am fully convinced that he had! It is nothing short of a miracle that it went as well as it did! You realize how bad it had been able to go and how extremely grateful we all are that it ended so well anyway.
READ ALSO PLUS Bianca Wahlgren: ‘We are fighting very much’
“Feel gratitude to the man upstairs”
It is a very relieved Pernilla Wahlgren thank the higher powers.
– Today, I feel great gratitude to “the man upstairs” and to his “guardian angel” who must have been there and subdued the case so that he landed “softly” in spite of the hard cold tile he lay on after the case.
Pernilla Wahlgren concludes by asking everyone bathhouse review their security systems.
– You should not to fall between the railing at such high altitudes. Really hope that they put up protective glass or something else after this, so that such a disaster never happens again.
Aftonbladet have searched Pernilla Wahlgren.
READ ALSO PLUS “Got no guys until I was in ninth grade”