scenographically deep, light, creating rooms and walls that you can walk on. There are some of the visual tricks that were promised when the first images from the scene of the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 are presented.
– We want to test the boundaries and do something that makes people wonder how that’s even possible, says production designer Viktor Brattström in a press release.
in may, it is time for Sweden, Stockholm Globe Arena to play host to the Eurovision Song Contest 2016. Nöjesbladet can now show the first images of how it will look in the Globe in May.
the preparation on the stage design has been running since Mans Zelmerlöw segerjublade in Vienna last year, and now that the first sketches born. And SVT beats at large.
– We want to test the boundaries and do something that makes people wonder how that’s even possible. We have a strong expression but is also flexible when the scene fit for 43 different grants and many cutscenes, says production designer Viktor Brattström in a press release Nöjesbladet taken note of.
LED wall you can go in
Several cool video and lighting tricks promised. Among other things, a large LED wall built in a way that makes it possible to move in it.
– Usually, the LED wall with a flat back wall at the back of the stage. We have broken it up and made it possible to move around inside it, said Viktor Brattström.
More powerful than in Malmö
Scene spouses for the year Euroivison are the same who created the stage at the Eurovision Song Contest held in Malmö in 2013. When focused on a more “intimate” scene-building, and Christer Björkman said in an interview with Aftonbladet that they deliberately chose to build a smaller scale.
– There is no 100-meter LED -vägg as in Moscow, that’s something else. It will be a close proximity to both the performers and the audience to sense each other, they will not need to look at a television screen, said Christer Björkman then.
But now it is the second rolls that apply.
– Then we focused on a softer expression with pixel ban and projections. Now we are more powerful and allows particularly decorative light take place and control the shape, says production designer Frida Arvidsson .
Eurovsion Song Contest 2016 will be the 61st edition of the competition, and arranged in Globe on the 10, 12 and May 14