It was not long after tickets to Bruce Springsteen at Ullevi ended before it appeared amounts in the secondary market. Even at lunchtime swarmed ticket – to sharply higher prices.
– Sorry, this is nothing new, says Kristofer Akesson, communications manager at Live Nation.
the authorized dealer TicketMaster took 995 kronor for standing closest to the scene when tickets for Bruce Springsteen’s concert at Ullevi stadium in June released on Thursday. On page Ticket Shop cost the same places throughout 4995 SEK – just minutes later. TicketMaster took 995 crowns even for the most expensive seat tickets at Ullevi. On Ticket 24 cost the same places in 2995 crowns.
– Sorry, this is nothing new, says Kristofer Akesson, communications manager at Live Nation, which organizes concerts by Bruce Springsteen.
– When demand is greater than available tickets, there are players who in various ways using the system and utilizes the fans, he said.
But the second-hand sale is to make use of the fans is something that is not everyone agrees. Ticket 24 believes that they offer a service for the fans who are unable to stand in line outside the ticket office and spend hours in front of computer screen:
– Consumers have different conditions. Some may spend time to buy a ticket at regular price, but not all. We are there for the customer group, says Daniel Lindblom, CEO of Ticket 24th
He believes that their high prices because the service is to always offer tickets – while their share is small. According to him, the ticket 24 to buy and sell an estimated one percent of the total stadium capacity at Ullevi up to the days of the event.
He also giving out a boot to the Live Nation and TicketMaster, which he says has a monopolistic position in terms of ticket sales for concerts in the world, and as many times in the past has criticized the other hand sales:
– They have bought two of the world’s largest second-hand companies, Ticket now and Seatwave, to become of the competition. And then sell the “Platinum Tickets” at expensive prices. I think it’s hypocrisy, he said.
Now is not Ticket now and Seatwave on the Swedish market today, allowing Live Nation health. Nor is “Platinum Tickets” to the right Bruce Springsteen’s concerts. But Live Nation offers them at certain events.
– We want artists to have the opportunity to take part of the market value that these few tickets with dynamic pricing means, instead of the money goes to the players who Ticket 24 who do not have anything to do with the event to make says Kristofer Akesson on Live Nation.
He thinks that the problem of second-hand salesmen precisely to the markets that they have tickets to concerts where the tickets do not exist or even is released and do not offer any security or guarantee for the customer to to verify the ticket as valid.
– these rogue operators argue that they provide a service, but serves rather big money on the fans expense and on events they have nothing to do, says Kristofer Akesson.
ticket 24 deny that their service would be unreliable:
– we always deliver 100 percent of the tickets we sell, says Daniel Lindblom at ticket 24th