Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Per Gessle lists “nine in the top ‘in a new podcast – Sveriges Radio

Per Gessle has written its own leaderboards since he was five years old – and have been on the charts for 36 years.

– I’m from the generation that grew up with lists, on my first records I made and even lists of the band members I liked the most, and wrote them down on the covers, says Per Gessle.

the first program , which is about nine songs per wish he had written, spanning several decades, including the classic “Raindrops keep falling on my head.”

– it’s a song that may seem simple, but it requires a musicality that I simply do not have to write a song. And there are not many who have it. I come from a three-chord tradition as late as clearly evolved, but this calls for something completely different, says Per Gessle.

“Gessle nine top” consists of ten programs together with music journalist Sven Lindstrom as written the autobiography “being Per Gessle” and the book “Roxette – the improbable journey round trip”.

– the programs are a bit like “Garden Time” stuck in the top list format. Per and Sven munhuggs and discuss in a wonderful disrespectful manner, says producer per Scholander.

series “Gessle nine of the top” are posted as podcasts from 24 March and sent in P4 from Saturday 16 April at. 21:03 to 22:00.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment