Thursday, March 24, 2016

Tova became queen of Gold tube – Aftonbladet

“But bitch, look at me now”.

Tova Helgesson became queen of Gold tube in 2016.

– It means a lot to me I’ve always been told that I will never be anything, she says.

There were fifteen categories, but no one won as many as Tova Helgesson ; 16.

When gold tube, gala praising Swedish YouTube personalities, was held at Cirkus in Stockholm, she was the big winner.

in addition to “the year rising star “and” year Youtube Clip “won Tova Helgesson also” year vlogger “.

– I’m a little shocked, I do not know what to say, this is sick. This I never thought. I started with YouTube a year ago, but I never thought this would happen. Everyone has always said “you will never be anything ‘, but bitch look at me now !, she said from the stage.

GOLD TUBE Scandal star wooed on stage

Even before the gala, she was overwhelmed by all the love and support. in Nöjesbladet transmission, she said she could barely take in all that happened.

– that is incredible too much for me, I have always been told that I will never be anything, because it means so much to me when things like this happen. I’m so damn happy, she says.

SE ALSO TV the rigid forced kiss – on the red carpet

Kristina “Keyyo” Petrushina and Therese Lindgren won two awards each, which Therese Lindgren, one of the evening’s heaviest; “This year YouTuber”.

And a little extra star power got the audience to taste when Felix “Pewdiepie” Kjellberg appeared on the big screen to thank for its price “year gamer”.

– It’s crazy talk Swedish again. Many thanks to all the fans who voted. It’s really fun to have support in Sweden, it means a lot to me, he said.

READ ALSO PLUS How much do Youtube stars

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment