Tonight’s episode of the popular TV3 series “Parneviks” was the absolute last.
The family feels that it is too stressful with the recordings, writes Expressen.
– You should never say never, I always say. But this time we actually decided, says Mia Parnevik to the newspaper.
In the evening the TV3′s program “Parneviks” season finale. It was also the last episode ever, writes Expressen.
TV3 wanted to continue with the program, but the family Parnevik have taken a joint decision to turn down.
– It’s boring, it is always sad when something ends. But there has been so much fun and you’ll surely stop when you’ve done something good, says Mia Parnevik Expressen.
The schedule can not get together
Mia Parnevik told the newspaper that recordings put too much pressure and stress on the family. Jesper is away a lot and playing golf. The children Peg, 20, and Penny, 18, left home and soon the youngest daughter Philippa, 16, to go off to college.
It is simply impossible to put together the schedule.
– You should never say never, I always say. But this time we actually decided, says Mia Parnevik Expressen.
READ ALSO Mia Parnevik: “could have been disaster”
“Did the same thing as”
TV3′s press officer Susanne Nylen tells Aftonbladet that nothing is clear yet.
– We are very happy to have them in the channel. Now we have just finished the second season and then do an evaluation after that, to see if and how we can move forward with a third season.
But if the family refuse it will be well hard with a third season?
– I would say this, exactly like Mia said after the first season as well. This is a discussion that we will take the family Parnevik and there is nothing we will do in the public right now.
READ ALSO PLUS Behind the scenes at Parneviks