Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Billie Lourd opens up about the grief – Aftonbladet

"There are no words that can describe the loss"

Carrie Fisher, Debbie Reynolds and Billie Lourd.Photo: IBL

Billie Lourd, daughter of Carrie Fisher and the granddaughter of Debbie Reynolds opens up about grief.
On Instagram she shares a barndomsbild and tells of the loss.
– There are no words for how much I will miss my "Abadaba" and my single "Momby", she writes.

Carrie Fisher and her mother Debbie Reynolds, both great actresses, died just a day apart at the end of december.
Daughter and granddaughter, the actress Billie Lourd has now posted an emotional post on Instagram, where she opens up about the grief and loss.

"To have received all your prayers and kind words the past week has given me strength at a time when I thought strength could exist. There are no words for how much I will miss my "Abadaba" and my single "Momby". Your love and your support means everything to me," she writes.

Supported by the fans

To the text she has posted a picture of all three together. Lourd sitting next to her grandmother while her mother leans over her.

the Image has received over 8,000 comments in just three hours. Many fans expressing their sorrow and send warm wishes to support the actress after the tragic events.
Page Six has Laurd, then in the past, after her mother’s death, released a statement through a family spokesperson, which read:
"Billie Laurd confirms that her beloved mother of Carrie Fisher passed away 8.55 this morning. She was loved by the world and she will be deeply missed".

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment