In the evening took Lotta Engberg, 52, bid farewell to “Lotta på Liseberg” -publiken for this season.
And the last episode was a little extra emotional.
– Just right now it feels fantastic to know that we will return next year, she says to Aftonbladet immediately after the program.
TV4 Nations ‘Lotta at Liseberg’ has this season been successful and several times has attracted audience of millions of TV sofas on Monday nights.
In the evening it was time for the final section of this summer where, among other Lill Lindfors , Molly Sanden and Eric Saade , appeared.
– It was great, great! But it was a bit emotional at the end, I can say, says Lotta Engberg just after the end of the season.
She says she feels proud season gone.
– I’m proud of everything. All guests will, musicians and our audience. It is a joy for me to do this.
Even earlier in the day, she told that she will continue with this software.
– Just right now it feels fantastic to knowing that we will be back next year.
Meanwhile, Petra Marklund not yet given any statement on whether she wants to continue to lead the SVT “Sing-along at Skansen” next year. Despite the constant comparison between the programs is Lotta Engberg very happy that “Sing” is.
– For when I am sitting on the couch on Tuesday evenings and sing with.
Do you know that there is something special moment that stood out this season of “Lotta på Liseberg”?
– Yes, I must say. We had Jan Malmsjö here two weeks ago and it was so amazing special. He sang and the audience showed how much they liked him. It was ljuvigt.
How long do you feel you want to continue leading the program?
– It is hard to say, but so far I think it is fun and as long as the audience thinks it’s funny, we drive on.