Pontus Hugosson did not make any choice.
Linnea Ahlqvist left the farm voluntarily.
– It came as no shock. I had started to feel it in me, says Pontus Hugosson.
In tonight’s “Farmer Wants a Wife” would Pontus Hugosson , 25 , actually chose the girls who’d stayed on the farm. But already at the beginning of the episode, he realized that it might not be so.
– To make a selection feels a bit like kicking someone. While I do not know, it may be that someone has already started to pack your bags and heading from here, he says in the program.
READ ALSO PLUS ‘Stylish farmer’: Easier to talk to horses than girls
it was time for Pontus to make their choice proved correct his fears.
– I feel that I want to leave. It is because we have not got that chemistry. I feel it is most honest to myself, to you and the other girls dying to want to stay, says Linnea Ahlqvist .
“Do not come as a shock”
When Nöjesbladet reach Pontus Hugosson he says that he had a hunch that Linnea would pack the bags.
– I felt it when she talked about chemistry and stuff that is not quite true. So it came as no shock. I had started to feel it in me, he says.
READ ALSO PLUS So it went then for television peasants
Why clicked do not you?
– Difficult question. She was a great person and looked good and everything, but it was the personal chemistry. We were a bit different, he says.
Maybe had chosen differently
Linnéas decision not only came as a relief for the girls who had remained on the farm.
– If not Linnea had done, whom he had sent home? Is it that someone just has a fill spot, asks Annie Chenon , 24, in the program.
Aftonbladet reveals Pontus Hugosson that there may have been something in Annie’s concerns.
– Maybe. It reveals, I do not at present, he said.