Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Linnéa Ahlqvist left Pontus Hugo’s farm in “Farmer Wants a Wife” – Aftonbladet

Pontus Hugosson did not make any choice.

Linnea Ahlqvist left the farm voluntarily.

– It came as no shock. I had started to feel it in me, says Pontus Hugosson.

In tonight’s “Farmer Wants a Wife” would Pontus Hugosson , 25 , actually chose the girls who’d stayed on the farm. But already at the beginning of the episode, he realized that it might not be so.

– To make a selection feels a bit like kicking someone. While I do not know, it may be that someone has already started to pack your bags and heading from here, he says in the program.

READ ALSO PLUS ‘Stylish farmer’: Easier to talk to horses than girls

it was time for Pontus to make their choice proved correct his fears.

– I feel that I want to leave. It is because we have not got that chemistry. I feel it is most honest to myself, to you and the other girls dying to want to stay, says Linnea Ahlqvist .



“Do not come as a shock”

When Nöjesbladet reach Pontus Hugosson he says that he had a hunch that Linnea would pack the bags.

– I felt it when she talked about chemistry and stuff that is not quite true. So it came as no shock. I had started to feel it in me, he says.

READ ALSO PLUS So it went then for television peasants

Why clicked do not you?

– Difficult question. She was a great person and looked good and everything, but it was the personal chemistry. We were a bit different, he says.



Maybe had chosen differently

Linnéas decision not only came as a relief for the girls who had remained on the farm.

– If not Linnea had done, whom he had sent home? Is it that someone just has a fill spot, asks Annie Chenon , 24, in the program.

Aftonbladet reveals Pontus Hugosson that there may have been something in Annie’s concerns.

– Maybe. It reveals, I do not at present, he said.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment