Entertainment News. Simon Zion and Amanda Winberg’s head during the “Idols” Motwon-week. But Frans Walfridsson it was not enough all the way.
Frans Walfridsson cheered when it was clear that Motown was the theme of the week. He chose Stevie Wonder’s “Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours)” and received praise for her singing – but criticized for his stage performance.
Along with Tove Burman, who performed with Diana Ross ‘In’ m coming out “, he hung loosely in the evening and in the end it was he who was forced to leave the competition.
– Although it was my theme tonight so everyone was outstanding. It may have been the best “Idol” -kvällen, he said the “Idol Extra”.
While the jury was satisfied with the idols’ performance.
– Everybody has actually steppat up a notch, said Laila Bagge in the program.
Axel Schylströms interpretation of Ray Charles “Hallelujah, I love her so” the trio to sing and Martin Almgren version of Jackie Wilson’s “(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher and Higher” fell Anders Bagge in flavor, although Alexander Bard disagreed.
– You sing this with heart , pain and soul, said Anderson Bagge.
Best in the evening
Amanda Winberg gave on Aretha Franklin’s classic song “Respect”.
– You violate all the rules that I have when it comes to choosing songs of singers that are this good, said Laila Bagge.
The reason is that it tends to mean that the bar gets too high, but Amanda Winberg seems to be the exception that proves the rule.
– You nailade this, said Laila Bagge.
When Simon Zion finished the evening with his version of James Brown’s “I Got You (I Feel Good) “came all the studio on his feet and swayed with. “Flawless,” summed Laila Bagge and noted that Simon Zion was the best tonight.