There are just days ago Claes Elfsberg thanked after 40 years on the report.
Even now it is clear that he continues to make programs for SVT, including a web format of health.
– It is in its infancy, he says to Aftonbladet.
READ ALSO PLUS Viewing storms we remember – program that allowed people to rage
In November, celebrated the news anchor Claes Elfsberg 67 years – and was forced to remove from its firm position on the SVT because of the channel’s age policy.
But Mr Report has always been clear that he will continue to appear on TV screen.
– I do not feel old and is not ready to put down so I get to look around for something else, he said to Aftonbladet.
Now it is clear that Claes Elfsberg get their way. News anchor has two new projects underway at SVT, was Expressen first to report.
“is in its infancy”
He will, among other things, to make a web show about health.
– It’s about how to feel good, how to have a good life even as a little older, he tells the magazine.
Exactly what it will be about the still shrouded in mystery.
– It is in its infancy and early to talk about, he says to Aftonbladet.
Claes Elfsberg will also result in a classic format of linear television.
– There is a common documentary projects or factual programs, one could say, he says.
READ ALSO So, “Mr. Report” dodging SVT Rules
“would have rather worked there”
You’re working on, in other words?
– Yes, but of course. I have always said that I will do. I will fill my time.
Does it feel good?
– I do not know yet because it is in its infancy. But I’d rather work behind.
Claes Elfsberg started working on TV in the 70s and made his last “Report” -sändning for only a few weeks ago.
In January start another of his new mission, to be the host of “Good morning Sweden” on Fridays with Marianne Rundström .
Do not miss any interesting entertainment news and do your Facebook Flow funny as hell – Follow Nöjesbladet on Facebook here