Voting Record in the Eurovision Song Contest.
Ace Wilder’s “Do not worry” is the first to advance to the finals – and Robin Bengtsson makes her company.
– it was crazy nervous, said Robin Bengtsson told Aftonbladet.
in the first round of the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 is Ace Wilder progressing to the finals first.
This gave the big betting sites right. She has also been praised by Markus Larsson distributed with reason: “Ace Wilder gets their fellow competitors feel like amateurs”.
Robin Bengtsson , which participated in TV4′s “Idol” also goes on directly to the final with “Constellation Prize”. And this is his first time in the contest.
Markus Larsson gives Bengtsson rating of .
– It’s unbelievable. Could not believe this. Certainly not. It was crazy nervous. Heart stopped. Now beat it fast again, says Robin Bengtsson Nöjesbladet web TV.
“Party all night long”
Bengtsson explains that he hopes it will be a boost in his career.
– Now just to recharge for the Friends, said Bengtsson.
– Now it’s party night long, he said.
4,389,687 voted during the evening, and 477,689 crowns went to Radiohjälpen.
– an all-time high voting record. We have beaten all voting record ever, says Petra Mede .
Albin & amp; Mattias with “Rich” is the first to go to Second Chance. Even “Bathing naked” with Samir & amp; Viktor get a chance to.
Wilder says she had a blackout when she realized she went on.
– I can not say I remember anything, says Ace Wilder.
– All that I was thinking of the number is first released, she continues.
READ ALSO SVT the new miss app
Wilder was the favorite
the big betting sites had Ace Wilder favorites at five o’clock on Saturday afternoon and Samir & amp; Viktor in second place.
Third place, one of the artists who were tipped to go to the second chance was Robin Bengtsson , but when it came to fourth place looked odds different.
at Betsson was Mimi Werner who would join him in the Second chance and according to odds at Unibet would be Albin & amp; Mattias with “Rich”.
The major difference was that Pernilla Andersson was tipped to come in last place.
Anna Book would have competed in the evening with the song ” heaven for two “, but on Thursday disqualified grant.
This article is updated
READ ALSO PLUS Wilder: “Everyone had sex – in the bushes”