Monday, November 21, 2016

Gessle make a big tour of sweden – Aftonbladet

The latest Roxette-the tour was canceled.

Now take Per Gessle new tag – and make their first solo tour in ten years.

“I have thought of doing a sort of homage to my songwriting,” he says to Nöjesbladet.

the Artist is releasing a new solo album in the spring.

In the summer would Roxette celebrating 30 years and taken with the new album "Good karma" on the tour. But the party was cancelled, on the advice of Marie Fredrikssons doctor.

Per Gessle, however, is in the form of roads. In the day, Nöjesbladet reveal that the artist and songwriter is ready for her first solo tour in ten years.

starting in Helsingborg on 6 July will be the summer of 2017 a Gessle-summer. Then he pulls out in Sweden with the summer tour "A beautiful evening".

Especially for this turn is that the Swedish star for the first time, will offer songs both from her solo career, Gyllene Tider and years with Roxette. SEE ALSO PLUS 10 musical festivals, which ended in tragedy

"Thought mix in my stew"

” I had thought to do a kind of homage to my songwriting. I have been writing songs for way too long, but I have never toured based on my låtskatt. I intend to play songs from my solo career, Roxette and Gyllene Tider. It will be a hodgepodge of everything, ” he says.

How will it work to play the Gyllene Tider and Roxette songs without the other?

” I think it will go pretty good. It will sound a bit different, but it will be very exciting. All the songs that I have written begins and ends, in fact, at my piano or my guitar. SEE ALSO PLUS Here you can check in with the stars

Release the disc in our

the Tour will be a tenth anniversary.

” I have toured the past seven years and in the spring ended Roxette with their liveverksamhet. Marie la down, but I want to continue playing, so I tried to find something to do next summer, ” says Per Gessle.

He’s releasing also a solo album next year.

” I have recorded a new album in Nashville, which we release to the spring also, so there will be some music from it too of course. I have not done a Swedish solo album in ten years, so it was a good time for it.

Since 2002, Gessle had it peppered with Golden Times and various solo projects. Then came the Roxette back. But he is not tired of turnélivet. On the contrary.

” I’ve been working more than ever, the last fifteen years. And I think it is more fun than ever! This is why I don’t want to stop.

Tickets to "A beautiful night" released on Thursday 24 november at 9.00.

A long interview with Per Gessle will be published shortly.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment