Thursday, November 17, 2016

Zara Larsson: “I am single like never before” – Expressen

Zara Larsson’s single.

The Swedish gun and the boyfriend have finally done it – the pop star says that the breakup is tough.

– I am single like never before, ” says Zara Larsson in the podcast “The mothers”.

Zara Larsson and her boyfriend has finally done it.

The Swedish gun, which recently took home two awards at the MTV EMA Awards, says in the podcast “The moms” about the break-up, writes Aftonbladet.

the Couple have known each other for five years. But now is love story by the end, she even told you about earlier. The artist says of the breakup:

– If no one has understood it so, I’m råsingel. I am single like never before and this, I want you to put on the memory of you know how it is when you break up with someone. It is very easy to slip back to bad relationships and have it as a habit. A bad fucking habit is what it is, ” she says in the podcast.

READ MORE: Zara Larsson is this year’s best newcomer at the MTV EMA-gala

Aftonbladet has been in contact with Zara Larsson’s ex-boyfriend. He comments on the break-up like this:

– It is allowed to stand for her. I have no comments, ” he says to the newspaper.

In the podcast says Zara Larsson to the couple hurt each other.

It should be one of the reasons for the breakup.

– Thus, I have hurt him so deeply, just as he wounded me and then it is very hard to go back to each other, ” she says according to Aftonbladet and continues:

– Thus, I go on the ‘savage mode’. Not that I am mean, but it is a ‘legit’ reason I’ve done it for.

READ MORE: After the win: Zara’s emotional thank you

Zara Larsson skrällvann recently, two MTV EMA Awards. The gala was held in november in Rotterdam and the Swedish star was also one of the artists who performed there.

Zara Larsson took home the award for “Best newcomer” and also won the Swedish award in the category “Best international artist”.

Follow the Expressen Fun on Facebook – where you can comment and discuss our articles.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment