Sunday, November 27, 2016

The tough heroines of all the world’s mothers is and has been” – Aftonbladet

the SVT-profile Lina Thomsgård will now be a mother, a piece of news which she chose to talk about on social media.

” What the rock heroines of all the world’s moms are, and have been, it starts to go up for me in earnest now, she says to Nöjesbladet.

the SVT-profile and the host Lina Thomsgård, 38, now expecting her first child, she writes on social media. The child is expected to come just in time for her birthday in may next year.

” Then I guess the chaos starts, and I like the chaos she writes in a message to Nöjesbladet.

The good news, however, is still a tad awkward for the presenter, who does not really understand that it is true:

– It feels so far right unreal, I am most relieved that I stopped feeling so damn bad, what the rock heroines of all the world’s moms are, and have been, it starts to go up for me in earnest now, she writes. masterchef SWEDEN – the Quota is completely useless

For the moment, is Thomsgård in the middle of the filming of the next season of SVT:s kulturmagasin "Cobra", and she chooses to pay homage to their understanding, program managers, who choose to look beyond her form.

– My amazing bosses do not have anything against that I will look like a cannonball in the tv throughout the spring, and I hope that it comes to viewers.

at the same time, she is also a recent book "A different story". 51 the stories of 51 women who made the memorable things throughout history that have not made an impression in traditional history books, where the author of the Karin Thunberg, Tone Schynnesson, Magda Gad and Björn af Kleen involved.

” I hope that my baby, whomever it may be, should grow up in a world where women and men can be seen a little more son, just as important.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment