Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Little Jinder: ”I screamed ”JAAAA” straight out when I got the question” – Aftonbladet

Little Jinder, "Howlin’" Pelle Almqvist and Kodjo Akolor leading the "new york 2016".

Together, they collect money under the theme "Children in war have the right to go to school".

– When you think about what would happen to a society if no one had been in the school so it looks dark out, ” says Little Jinder in a press release.

Between the 12th and 18th of december, taking this year’s edition of "Musikhjälpen" Stortorget in Örebro.

who will be in glasburen, and lead the event is now clear.

the P3 profile, and "new york"veteran Kodjo Akolor is back in the role for their sixth and final year.

” I have spent five years in the cage and really love to do Something. With that being said, I feel a responsibility to the program to continue to develop, ” he says in a press release.

The other two are newcomers. Namely Josefine Jinder (Little Jinder) and The Hives singer Howlin’ Pelle Almqvist.

I screamed, "JAAAAAA" straight out when I was asked to be a presenter. It all felt very natural. I am quite prepared that it will probably be an emotional roller – coaster, but I’m quite used to private, so it does not scare me, ” says Little Jinder in a press release.

Both Little Jinder and Pelle Almqvist has for several years been arranging auctions and visited the cage.

Last year, overall the event into over 31 million people who are forced to flee the climate.

this year’s theme: "Children of war have the right to go to school".

"Musikhjälpen" is broadcast around the clock in a total of 144 hours on P3, Sveriges radio and SVT Play.

SEE ALSO new york hit a record: "Unbelievable"

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment