Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Janet Jackson postpones tour again – Västerbotten Courier

Janet Jackson forced to postpone their European tour yet again, which affects her planned gig in Stockholm on April 27.

Billboard writes that reason, Jackson and her husband, Wissam Al Mana “planning a family.”

Janet Jackson tells itself about the news in a video on his Twitter account.

“My husband and I are planning our family. I will be forced to postpone the tour. Please, try to understand that it is important that I do this now. The doctor has prescribed rest. I can not wait until we can run in once again, “she says.

Last winter, Jackson took a break from their” Unbreakable “tour, then with the announcement that she would undergo surgery for an unknown ailment.

Janet Jackson is the youngest of the legendary Jackson family and turns 50 in May.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment