Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Frans sang to the ambassador – Västerbotten Courier

Frans Jeppsson Walls busy Eurovision week rolls on. On Tuesday afternoon, he visited the German Ambassador Michael Bock’s residence on Djurgården in Stockholm – where he got to meet Jamie-Lee, who sings the German contribution.

– It has been so tight so I have not had time to meet her before. It was “hi, nice to meet you, I like your song”, these are the three most common stuff to say right now, says Frans.

He also performed “If I Were sorry”, only accompanied by medlåtskrivaren Fredrik Andersson on the piano. The stripped-down version pulled down a huge cheer from the guests at the residence.

– I did not know how it would sound. It was a bit tough too because he had his back to me so I did not see what pace he kept. It was scary, but it went well, says Frans.

Both Sweden and Germany are notoriously directly qualified for the final. This means that Frans and Jamie Lee steps into the race in earnest on Saturday.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment