Sunday, May 29, 2016

Let’s Dance “ELISA become musical star – Aftonbladet

Elisa Lindstrom’s dance band singer who recently took home all the Let’s Dance “.

Now it’s time for the next challenge – the musical star.
– Maria been my dream role for many years, she says.

dance band Elisa’s where Elisa Lindstrom is the frontman has taken a break. The members would have time to fulfill their own dreams after intense year of touring. After winning “Let’s Dance” takes Elisa now step into the musical world. She has been given the role of Mary in the classic musical “The Sound of Music,” writes Entertainment Theatre in Malmo in a press release.
– It feels great. Maria has been my dream role for many years. I have long dreamed of playing musical but have not done it before. It’s very flattering to have had a major role, first you get. I love the challenges, she said.

READ ALSO PLUS Elisa Lindström: “I have fought”

Elisa Lindstrom says she can identify with Mary.
– I think we have a lot of similarities. She is very happy and starts music shows with the kids. This ingenuity with the launching of musical project is a little self. She is very happy and I think that I am also.

Participation in the “Let’s Dance” has been a contributing factor to that she dared to say yes.
– I feel that I will have great from having been in the “Let’s dance”. Especially when it comes to working with the body and not just your voice.

The premiere is not until 2017 at Nöjesteatern in Malmo. Rehearsals kicks off next summer.
– So I have a year for me to do other things. I shall, inter alia out and play in the summer and then I try to write new music, she says.

READ ALSO Jessica Wahlgren apologize for the “Let’s dance “-inlägget

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment