Sunday, May 8, 2016

Very easy to say yes to the Eurovision “- Aftonbladet

Petra Mede and Måns Zelmerlöw received great compliments from the international press on today’s Eurovision conference.

Severe back problems put a stop to Petra Mede rehearsals a week.

But after strict rest, the situation looks better.

– I have had problems a long time and sometimes it gets worse, she says. READ ALSO Now broadcast the Eurovision in the US for the first time

The host Petra Mede, 46, suffers from SRS, segmental motion pain and after intensive rehearsals of Eurovision song contest the pain became worse. Mede was forced to rest and had to abandon several dance rehearsals during the week, according to Expressen.

But during Sunday’s press conference could Petra Mede reassure everyone that situation has improved.

– It’s very good with back, I’ve had these problems for a long time and sometimes it gets worse. But I have been taken care of very well and now I’m back. There is no problem, she says.

Petra and program management colleague Mans Zelmerlöw, 29, will make two big show numbers together, one of them already in one of the semifinals. But they prepare different.

– I think I prepare most mentally and Måns physically, says Petra and laughs.

Petra was a matter of course to do Eurovision again.

– to accept to do Eurovision again was very easy. I love bubbles and I love to be in this bubble with these people. It is truly an honor, she said. READ ALSO PLUS The expert: Because flops Finland ESC

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment