Friday, September 11, 2015

Robyn sets the tour: “I’m heartbroken” – Aftonbladet

The grief for his friend Christian Falk was too much for Robyn.

After the acclaimed gig at Popaganda in Sweden makes the star is now entering its scheduled performances in Brazil and the United States.

– Although it is a year since Christian died, I’m still heartbroken, says the star in a statement.

Just a week it was thought that Robyn & amp; La Bagatelle Magique appear for their Brazilian fans in Rio de Janeiro and in São Paulo. But the memory of his friend and music colleague Christian Falk , who died in the wake of his cancer last summer, finally became too much for the star, who set up the gigs.

– It is very difficult to sing these songs live on stage than I had thought. Although it passed a year ago, Christian passed away, I’m heartbroken, and to behave with the songs still feels too heavy, says the star in a statement on its website.



Sets in Brazil and the United States

Now, she asks then into the previously scheduled gigs in San Francisco, São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.

– I’m sorry to the fans who bought tickets for the shows disappointed and I will do my best to get back to San Francisco and Brazil soon, greets Robyn via statement.

Aftonbladet have searched Robyn referring to his earlier statement.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment