Monday, September 7, 2015

Håkan Hellström into the studio again – Aftonbladet

Fans cheer.

Håkan Hellström is heading into the studio to create new material.

– I myself come into play in the fall and would really like to tell you more about it, writes Hellstrom on Facebook.

Håkan Hellström is going on with new material, he reveals on Facebook. But what is the something is unclear at present.

“I myself come into play in the fall and would really like to tell you more about it, but it will be a little later. Everything is fine how that and I hope that it is so for you oxå “he writes.

Fans cheer in the same thread where he reveals the news.

Friendster chin PLUS Hakan’s father: “He started with the pots – and pans”

” looking so much forward to the new … whenever it comes, “writes one fan.

” missing you and new music, good luck in the studio, “wrote another.

Hellström has released seven albums since his debut in 2000. The latest “It will never be over for me,” came in 2013.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment