Friday, September 4, 2015

Janne Schaffer donates concert money – Metro

Janne Schaffer has long planned an anniversary in September. Now he has decided that any financial surplus from the gig will be donated to aid refugees, writes aftonbladet.se

– I have been very heavily affected by last week’s events and felt that I can not just stand and play he says to the newspaper.

Schaffer turns 70 in September and celebrates both, and having 45 years as an artist with an evening at Nalen in Stockholm. Now that he has decided to donate all profits he hopes to contribute 50-70 thousand crowns to the Red Cross or Radiohjälpen.

– It is as well not to just sit passively and do nothing. I can not stand it. I must do something. And I think there are many who feel as I do, he says.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment