According to information should Mans Zelmerlöw have agreed to lead Eurovision.
These denied strongly by SVT and the team around Mans Zelmerlöw.
– It is not true, but there is a list of a number of interesting names, says Lili Assefa, press officer for the Eurovision.
Expressen could already be in the middle of August to tell that SVT’s desire to Mans Zelmerlöw and Petra Mede will lead Eurovision Song Contest in Sweden.
– There are these two names SVT wants, said a source then.
Now say Aftonbladet Mans Zelmerlöw has accepted the assignment.
SVT denies, however, that a contract is signed.
– It is not true, but there is a list of a number of interesting names, says Lili Assefa, press officer for the Eurovision Song Contest.
READ MORE: men’s wages – draws in millions
Mans Zelmerlöw should not have been asked to lead the program.
– No. We are currently working on to come up with what, or what we will bring to the role of host. Then contact us interested, we are not there yet, greet Christer Björkman via Lili Assefa, press officer for the Eurovision.
– However, we have interrogated us about a number of candidates if they are available should they be asked.
While the team around Mans Zelmerlöw denies that he would have been asked, or should have said yes.
When Petra Mede led Eurovision 2013 was published there until January, but she was asked by SVT during the summer. Reportedly Expressen will SVT already have their favorites cope and everything suggests that it will be Mans Zelmerlöw and experienced Petra Mede who receive the honor of leading the program.
– This is what two names that SVT wants, said a source with good insight and continues:
– It is uncertain whether it has been signed yet, but it is this scenario that SVT operates.
Follow Expressen Entertainment on Facebook – where you can comment and discuss our articles.