Sean Price from Heltah Skeltah has died.
Hip-Hop veteran was just 43 years old.
– It feels like a kick in the heart says Just Blaze.
On August 21 would Sean “Ruck” Price new solo album “Songs In The Key Of Price” released. Now, say several US media that the legendary Brooklyn rapper’s death.
There were rap’s wife Bernadette , who first wrote about the sudden death on Facebook. Her status update has now been removed, but according to the site Ballerstatus, death has been confirmed by Sean fees publicist.
Sean Price was only 43 years old and is said to have died in his sleep.
Hip-Hop world grief
Sean Price is mourned by many famous hip-hop artists:
– Rest in peace Ruck. Love and respect to Duck Down family, writes DJ Premier ( Christopher Edward Martin ) from Gang Starr on Instagram.
– Rest in Peace Sean Price writes hip-hop duo Atmosphere on Twitter.
The producer Justin Right “Blaze” Smith also provides his friend.
– It feels like I just got a kick out of the heart. Rest in peace, Sean. I can not believe I just wrote that, we joked with each other as recently as yesterday, tweeting he said.
New York rapper Immortal Technique ( Felipe Andres Coronel ) are also in shock.
– I just can not believe it. Another old friend of mine passed away. Rest in peace, Sean Price, you were always a friend, a brother and an inspirational lyricist. We love you and will always miss you Ruck, twittering he said.
would drop again with Heltah Skeltah
Sean Price has been active in the music industry since the mid 90′s and together with Jahmal “ Rock ‘Bush duo Heltah Skeltah. He has also been a member of the supergroup Boot Camp Clik, and has released several solo albums. The latest, “Mic Tyson”, came out in 2012.
Sean Price has also starred in a number of television programs and acted inter alia, judges’ Ultimate MC TV “with Royce da 5’9 , Organik , Pharoahe Monch and Planet Asia .
Heltah Skeltahs debut album “Nocturnal” was released in 1996 and the duo planned to release a new album this year.
Sean Price leaves behind his wife and three children.