Sunday, November 6, 2016

Zara Larsson won the double prizes in the EMA’s. – Aftonbladet

Zara Larsson won the double prizes in the EMA’s.

At this year’s MTV gala in Rotterdam, she took to receive their awards in front of a cheering kändiselit.

” Huh? Huh?! Wow! I was not expecting at all this, she exclaimed through her microphone.

During the söndagkvällen took Zara Larsson home the prize in the category "Best newcomer" at the MTV gala European Music Awards. The gala, which will be held in Rotterdam in the Netherlands.

It meant that she hit Luke Graham, The Chainsmokers and BEBE Rexha, who competed in the same category. Before the cheers and applause took a surprised Zara receive the award.

” Huh? Huh?! Wow! I was not expecting at all this. Thank you so much to everyone who voted. Thanks to my family, my sister, my mother. The Epic, ten, ” she says into the microphone.

Forgetting dad

the Prize for "Woldwide act" is awarded to several artists from different countries. Zara took home the prize in the English category. From the scene, she took the opportunity to thank again.
– Thank you for having been so patient. I would also like to thank my dad for I forgot him before. And thank you MTV and the EMA for you have always been so supportive. Thanks to all the fans! she says from the scene.

Shortly after Zara received her second award for the evening, she tweeted:

"Hello everyone it is the best new artist and best international artist at the EMA’s that tweet".

nervous

in Addition to receiving double the rate appeared Zara in the evening with their song "Lush life" and latest single “Ain’t my fault”.

on Saturday, she told me on Twitter that she felt anything but calm before the gala.

“I’m so nervous about EMA that I literally can’t eat. Have been drinking juice for three days in a row. I go in an involuntary reningskur,” she wrote. SEE ALSO, Zara Larsson: “I’m so nervous for the EMA”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment