On the recreation center in Hammarkullen, facing old friends and teachers, was named Laleh Pourkarim the Year Gothenburger.
– It is my place on earth, she said in a recorded video message from Los Angeles.
Mixgården in Hammarkullen has meant a lot for the Year Gothenburger. It was symbolic that the appointment was announced right there, and moreover, at the premiere of the film about Laleh Pourkarim called “I’m not ready to die yet.”
– Mixgården is my hoods, my place on earth. I hope you’ll like the movie, she said in a recorded video message from Los Angeles.
Leisure farm’s auditorium was filled with old friends, teachers and people who remember her from when she lived there.
– She was good at everything, especially in the picture. Music, she began with later. Had it not been for music initiatives we had on Hammer Hill School, she had probably become an artist or actress, says Hasse Nylén, who was her music teacher at high school.
– Laleh is nice and down to earth. You already saw that she was talented. She had great ideas and thoughts that differed from others, says Morris Shabo, who lived next door to her.
The price of the Year Gothenburger distributed by GT, Radio Sweden and Gothenburg & amp; co.
– Laleh is an amazing person to designate the Year Gothenburger, says Stefan Gadd at Göteborg & amp; Co and read the explanatory memorandum.
The crowd rejoices with Laleh and Hammarkullen.
– It’s crap funny that there’s been so good to her. We were buskompisar when we were little and then we became close friends. She’s amazing musical and very theatrical, says Felix Sjostrom.
– There will be very positive for Hammarkullen. Someone in the small suburb has become so big. Finally puts it Hammarkullen on the map for something good. We need it. I hope she sees it in larger dimensions, it is political, says Anna Andersson, as well as Laleh has been engaged in Mixgården.
Even her seven-year daughter is a big fan.
– She’s great, she’s my biggest idol. When I got to choose a song I chose Lalehs. It makes me want to dance, says Emilia Andersson Paunkoski.