Friday, November 28, 2014

The jury in tears after Mollies tribute to Tristan – Aftonbladet

Mollie Linden sang Tristan Björling.

The tribute to your best friend got Laila Bagge cry.

– The only thing I had in mind was that Tristan wanted me to take me to the finals, says Mollie Linden.

Tristan Björling and Mollie Linden lined up in the “Idol” together and became best friends.

A week ago died Tristan Bjorling, only 19 years old.

During Friday’s semifinals of the “Idol” singing Mollie Linden for his friend.

– The only thing I had in mind was that Tristan wanted me to take me to the final. It was the only thing I was thinking. I did it for him, says Mollie Linden.



“Magical Feeling”

Her interpretation of James Arthur “Impossible” paralyzed the jury.

The tears filled Laila Bagge eyes when she gave her opinion.

– You have such a magical feeling and you manage to really find the heart and sing your heart out. I am speechless. I sit here and basically crying because I’m so touched … I admire you because you are able to do it this way, she says.

Even Alexander Bard was extremely taken.

– – You stood Tristan very close, I had not really wanted to take him up in my opinion. We could never know it could be this week. Sometimes things become prophetic. You sing “Impossible” for Tristan. It was fantastic. Thank you, says Bard.

Earlier in the evening held a minute’s silence for Tristan Björling.

– Tristan is not with us anymore and we are very many who are very sad and feeling pretty bad. Our three friends in the evening felt all Tristan. Many who have gone out has come here to pay tribute to him. He dreamed about standing on this stage and do what these girls will do tonight. We will begin with a minute of silence for Tristan, said Pär Lernström during an emotionally strong speech.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment