The last round will not be sent until Saturday.
But on Tuesday there was Melodifestivalen album on sale at Coop Baron in Örebro.
– Unfortunately the lack of routines in this shop, says Louise Stephan, press officer at the Coop.
Neither the finale songs or songs that will compete in the final round on Saturday may be released until after the program. Despite the existence of ROM with all songs out there for sale this Tuesday at Coop Baron in Örebro, shows a photo spread in social media.
– I can not say that it has been sold, but that it had been there confirmed the store manager. We have taken away the boards as soon as we found out about it here. So they are removed now says Louise Stephan , Press Officer at Coop.
She says the error is due to the human factor.
– We are terribly sorry that it happened, unfortunately it has failed in the routines in this store.
Camilla Bjering von Zweigbergk at Warner Music in years distributing disc set directly its sales team to stop the sale when she saw the picture.
– That’s what I suspected, it is the human factor. It is of course so that a disc is manufactured, packaged and distributed before it can be sold on Saturday night. It is clear that someone out on the road can misunderstand the instructions we gave you when it gets released. This has been well happened before at some point, she says.
Bookmakers keeps an extra eye
On Saturday, competing among other Mans Zelmerlöw , JTR and Caroline Wennergren . In the gaming companies, you can play on the result of the race and at Unibet they say they now keep an extra eye.
– We have a good handle on playing around the Eurovision Song Contest and will keep an extra eye on this data true and we notice that someone would benefit from having heard Saturday’s songs a day earlier, says Jonas Nilsson , Press Officer for Unibet Sweden.
He says that most lay their game the closer one comes Saturday when the public also had the opportunity to listen to the songs.
-Could we see that the relationship would change, we look at this, he said.
Nöjesbladet have searched SVT for comment.