Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I never thought I would see her again “- Aftonbladet

She traveled from Finland to Amsterdam and then on to Stockholm.

And well the Globe picked Lady Gaga up 20-year Riia Yiangou on stage.

– It felt unreal, says Riia Nöjesbladet.

Superstar Lady Gaga , 28, was just about to start the monster hit “Born This Way” before a cheering Globen in Stockholm.

Then she pointed to the Finnish Riia Yiangou in the audience and said:

– You, young girl crying, get up here.

A security guard then brought up the 20 year old on stage and crying sat Riia Yiangou next to his idol.

“is about togetherness”

– It felt quite surreal and unreal, I never thought I would actually get to see her again, saying Riia Nöjesbladet.

Even during “Born This Way Ball ‘, Lady Gaga’s last world tour, got Riia come up on stage. The time at home in Finland, and yesterday it was time again.

– I really do not think she remembers me, and it’s not just about luck, but about the community that Gaga did with me right time. I’m so lucky to get elected a second time, and when she pointed at me, it was all just my thoughts away, she says.

– I could not believe it was true. I still can not believe it’s true. I have been awake for almost 48 hours now so I need to get some sleep and meet my dogs and just collect my thoughts to understand what happened

Experience for Life

Riia , which is from Kajaani in Finland, first traveled to Amsterdam with his friend to see Gaga’s show last Wednesday and then on to Stockholm to sleep outside the Globe.

– I was number 35 in the queue here in Stockholm and I got to meet a lot of friends who I met through Gaga. This journey has been quite an experience that I will remember for the rest of their lives. I love Gaga and everything she does, she says.

See when Riia may come on the scene in the video above.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment