Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Say, “We’re having a fucking Umeå Wedding” – Aftonbladet

“We’re having a hell of Umeå Weddings and just fuck out.”

This is what Saga Scott imagines with Kristian Tälje sheet.

– He has it all, he is the first guy who was nice to me and think of me, says Saga Scott.

In tonight’s episode of “Paradise Hotel” sets Saga Scott , 25, the burning question: “Should we get married or what? I’m so fucking on. “

Umeå guy Kristian Tälje Sheet , 24, laughs as he lies and frolicking in the pool.

In retrospect, he was not as psyched on the idea.

– It’s a bit giddy in love life right now. Saga is a very nice girl and she deserves to marry a very good guy that she really wants. But I do not know if it’s me who is the right person, he says.



“First thing is kind”

But there is a chance for wedding romance.

– If Saga makes a nice marriage proposal, I’m not the one who is, he says.

Saga Scott is still psyched to marry Christian Tälje sheet.

– He has all, he is the first guy who was nice to me and think of me. The first one that does not care about what other guys are saying. He has stood up for me, he has made a song for me and I’m not used to it. That’s probably why I was so hard at first, she says.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment